Friday, August 21, 2009

Suburbia to Beira

June 2008 was the happiest 30 days!


I broke free form the pretentious world of client briefs, pitches, creatives and launches. I was leaving; crossing the Indian Ocean to work in a little town called Biera in Mozambique.It was preparation time. I was excited to be going to Africa once again!

It was there, I realised that I wanted to be part of the Change! I felt more useful and satisfied to be working for a cause rather than a product.

I met so many people who were working to make this world better. Their motivations, their passions and their goodwill was life-changing!

I worked with Young Africa. My worked included construction work and later on publicity for the organisation and all the work they did and wanted to do. Young Africa is a great example of belief!

Honest motives for the greater good are unstoppable. The energies of this world will come together to fulfil a dream.

My dream is to work everywhere and anywhere to better the lives of so many underprivileged, disabled, unfortunate children, men and women. I choose not to complain but to enable Change.

I knew by the time I returned that despite of what they say, my world definitely has no borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment